Request an Inspection
Let us know when you would like to have your inspection. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm the date and get more information. If we can't fit you in on the date you've chosen, then we'll work with you to find an available date that fits nicely into your schedule.
If you have any questions or concerns before scheduling your inspection, please contact us and we will be happy to address them.
Your Ticket to a Safer, Less Stressful Experience
With ProCare Home Inspections, you can rest easy knowing that you've chosen the right home inspector. We work exclusively for you, to serve your best interests and to arm you with the information you need. We hold ourselves to a high standard of ethics and professionalism to provide you with a comprehensive, unbiased report on the condition of your home.
Licensed Home Inspector - 265953
My name is Heath Dunigan with ProCare Home Inspections. I am a Licensed Professional Home Inspector in Kentucky. I was born and raised in Benton, Ky and graduated from Marshall County High School in 1990. I am an Army Veteran. I spent several years in the Army providing tactical Communications. After the Army I returned to my hometown of Benton and Graduated from WKCTC with an Electrical Degree. I have experience as a licensed electrician including running my own Western Kentucky electrical business. I also have experience as a general contractor building spec houses. I have also bought, remodeled and flipped severaql houses.
As your home inspector it is my duty, and my privilege, to provide you with the highest quality home inspections in Benton and the Western Kentucky Areas at an affordable price. the condition of the property. I have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide a detailed inspection and to distinguish between major and minor problems with the home. You will know the condition of the property from my detailed inspection report.
You are encourage you to be present during the inspection. You'll be able to see the condition of the home first-hand, and I'll be able to explain everything to you as I move throughout the house. .
ProCare Home Inspector Serving
Benton, Kentucky and Surrounding Areas
ProCare Home Inspections provides professional home inspection services in Benton, Paducah, Mayfield, Murray, Cadiz, Eddyville, Princeton, Calvert City, Hickman, Clinton, La Center, Kevil, Wickliffe, Gilbertsville, Farmington, Lowes, Almo, Aurora, Hardin, Fancy Farm, Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley, New Concord, Fulton, Sedalia, Hickory, Symsonia, Wingo, Water Valley, Columbus, Arlington, Bardwell, Barlow, Loan Oak, Reidland, Hendron, Grand Rivers, Smithland, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell, Oak Grove, and surrounding areas. Not sure if that's you? Give us a call at (270) 703-2911 or send us an email.
Send Us An Email
Get In Touch
License # - 265953
License # - xxxxxx
We usually reply within a few minutes
Standards and Qualifications
We've been trained by some of the best inspectors in the country, and carry the AHIT certification. AHIT is the largest home inspection training institute in North America, and is approved by ASHI, NACHI, and other professional organizations. We're ready to put that experience and knowledge to work for you.
ProCare Home Inspections is a local home inspection company serving Benton, Murray, Paducah and all of the surrounding areas. We strive to offer the best quality inspections in the Western Kentucky area.
Our Service to You
We will conduct a thorough visual inspection of the property to give you a clear picture of exactly what it is you're buying. With that information at your fingertips, you'll be able to make an informed decision and avoid any nasty surprises in the future.
Below you'll find a general outline of what our home inspections include. For more detailed information, visit our services page.
Home inspection requirements vary greatly from state to state and this Standards of Practice outlines minimum and uniform standards that you should expect from an inspection. Some of the areas inspected are:
- Structural elements: Construction of visible foundation, evidence of sagging or bowing of the structure, floors and floor framing, walls, ceilings, stairs, drainage systems and window alignment.
- Safety: Operating fire and carbon monoxide alarms, fire sprinklers, condition of stairs, hand and guardrails, and garage door openers.
- Grounds: Leaks from septic tank, proper drainage, and condition of the house's driveways, fences and sidewalks.
- Roof: Condition of shingles, any repairs/patches to flat roofs, clear vents, damage to chimneys, and properly working gutters.
- Exterior surfaces: Correct clearance between ground and siding material, condition of exterior paint or siding and properly working lights and electrical outlets.
- Attic: Sufficient insulation, proper ventilation, and any sign of leaking or water damage
- Interior plumbing: No damaged or leaking pipes, proper hot water temperature, as well as functioning toilets, sinks, bathtubs and showers.
- Electrical system: Up-to-code condition and type of visible wiring, and proper function of circuit breakers, outlets, light fixtures and fans.
- Appliances: Proper function built-in and free standing appliances (stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer and dryer and all other appliances).
- Heating and cooling systems: Condition of furnace, air conditioning (temperature permitting), water heater, chimney and fireplace.
- Basement: Solid foundation, walls, and floors, with no signs of water intrusion or damage.
- Garage: Solid foundation, windows, ceiling, framing, roof condition, working garage door opener, up-to-code electrical system and proper functioning outlets.
- Insulation and ventilation: Insulation in unfinished attic and foundation areas, kitchen, bath, laundry venting systems and the presence of ventilation fans.
View detailed information on the different types of inspections we offer, and what each one covers.